- Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible.
- 5+ years experience with HTML/CSS/JS/LAMP.
- Expert-level experience with AJAX & JSON.
- Proven hands-on experience building web applications for mobile devices.
- First-hand experience of various performance issues, optimization techniques, and cross-browser capability.
- Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner.
- Capable of working with in-house designers and developers in the same office.
This is a full-time position. Competitive wages DOE.
How to Apply
If interested in this position, please submit cover letter, resume and supplemental question answers to [email protected]
Application deadline: Until position is filled. No phone calls, please.
- How would you handle a situation where a customer has asked for some service or product that is in violation of the company’s policies and is against the better interests of the company?
- Please describe your experiences working in a team environment. What role do you typically play? How do you handle it when things don’t go well?
Ruby Porter Marketing & Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.