Senior Level IT Support Technician
We are currently seeking a senior level IT support technician who will work with our team of technicians in servicing our clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is proactive, positive, creative and flexible with a good understanding of computers (both hardware and software), and a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology. He/She must have a minimum of 4 years experience in Windows Server, along with experience in Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, email servers in general, and other related technologies. Responsibilities include hardware and software installations/troubleshooting, network infrastructure management, onsite and phone support, and other support for clients as needed.
- Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible.
- Good understanding of computer hardware and software.
- 4+ years experience with Windows Server.
- Good understanding of network protocols.
- Discipline to document technical notes in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights and holidays.
- Have reliable transportation.
This is a full-time position. Competitive wages DOE.
How to Apply
If interested in this position, please submit cover letter, resume and supplemental question answers to [email protected]
Application deadline: Until position is filled. No phone calls, please.
- How would you handle a situation where a customer has asked for some service or product that is in violation of the company’s policies and is against the better interests of the company?
- Please describe your experiences working in a team environment. What role do you typically play? How do you handle it when things don’t go well?
Ruby Porter Marketing & Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.