Join Our Team
Designer Extraordinaire? Marketing Genius? Client Relations Expert?
Do you have what it takes to join the fastest growing marketing and design company in the Eugene, Oregon area?
Do you want to be the leader or do you want to follow the leader? At Ruby Porter Marketing & Design, we strive to set the trend for business marketing and design solutions. We are changing the way our community thinks about marketing. But we also want to have fun while we do it.
Sound like your kind of place? Check out our current openings.
Office Assistant / Digital Marketer
Ruby Porter Marketing & Design is seeking a full-time Office Assistant / Digital Marketer to join our fun, innovative, and fast-paced office environment. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, proactive, inquisitive, and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
The marketing portion of our business has experienced substantial growth recently, and we are looking for someone who wants to gain experience within the marketing industry and can grow within our department. More specifically, we are seeking someone with skills or interest in the following areas: copywriting, search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, and/or pay-per-click advertising.
While this position does have office assistant responsibilities (answering phones, greeting visitors, etc.) to start, it is our plan to eventually move this position to be full-time within our digital marketing department.
If you’re looking to break into the wonderful world of digital marketing, this is a great opportunity.
- Assist the Marketing Department with their copywriting, SEO, and social media management work
- Make a continued effort to learn and develop SEO and marketing skills
- Maintain office communications
- Answer phones
- Greet walk-in clients
- File and organize documents
- Support office staff
- Pick-up and deliver items
- A desire to work in the digital marketing / SEO field
- Relevant experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong grammar and writing skills
- Proper phone and email etiquette
- Possess a valid Oregon driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- $12.50 to $15 per hour DOE
- Possibility of raises after 90 days
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off), sick leave and paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement available
- Cell phone and Internet reimbursement
- This is a full-time position
- Possible growth within the company
- Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible.
- 5+ years experience with HTML/CSS/JS/LAMP.
- Expert-level experience with AJAX & JSON.
- Proven hands-on experience building web applications for mobile devices.
- First-hand experience of various performance issues, optimization techniques, and cross-browser capability.
- Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner.
- Capable of working with in-house designers and developers in the same office.
This is a full-time position. Competitive wages DOE.
How to Apply
If interested in this position, please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Application deadline: Until position is filled. No phone calls, please.
Ruby Porter Marketing & Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.