Join Our Team
Designer Extraordinaire? Marketing Genius? Client Relations Expert?
Do you have what it takes to join the fastest growing marketing and design company in the Eugene, Oregon area?
Do you want to be the leader or do you want to follow the leader? At Ruby Porter Marketing & Design, we strive to set the trend for business marketing and design solutions. We are changing the way our community thinks about marketing. But we also want to have fun while we do it.
Sound like your kind of place? Check out our current openings.
Office Assistant / Copywriter
Ruby Porter Marketing & Design is seeking a full-time Office Assistant/Copywriter to join our fun, innovative and fast-paced office environment. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, proactive, and possess strong communication skills. We are looking for someone who wants to gain experience within the marketing or tech industry as the position will have some crossover with other various projects that our company deals with. More specifically, we are seeking someone interested in gaining skills in one of the following areas: copywriting, marketing, IT, graphic design, or website development.
- Maintain office communications
- Answer phones
- Greet walk-in clients
- File and organize documents
- Support office staff
- Pick-up and deliver items
- Other projects as assigned
- Relevant experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong grammar and writing skills
- Proper phone and email etiquette
- Possess a valid Oregon driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- $10.50/hr minimum to start and possibility of raises after 90 days
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off), sick leave and paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement available
- Cell phone and Internet reimbursement
- This is a full-time position
- Possible growth within the company
- Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible.
- 5+ years experience with HTML/CSS/JS/LAMP.
- Expert-level experience with AJAX & JSON.
- Proven hands-on experience building web applications for mobile devices.
- First-hand experience of various performance issues, optimization techniques, and cross-browser capability.
- Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner.
- Capable of working with in-house designers and developers in the same office.
This is a full-time position. Competitive wages DOE.
How to Apply
If interested in this position, please submit cover letter, resume and supplemental question answers to [email protected]
Application deadline: Until position is filled. No phone calls, please.
- How would you handle a situation where a customer has asked for some service or product that is in violation of the company’s policies and is against the better interests of the company?
- Please describe your experiences working in a team environment. What role do you typically play? How do you handle it when things don’t go well?
Ruby Porter Marketing & Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.