Ruby Porter Marketing & Design is seeking a full-time Digital Marketer to join our fun, innovative, and fast-paced office environment.
The Digital Marketer will be responsible for the creation, execution, and reporting of Digital Marketing Campaigns for clients of various industries and sizes. It will include the research, keyword analysis, creation, curation, SEO tactics, and management of content and campaigns, as well as initial site audits/reports and quarterly analytics reporting. The Digital Marketer will stay in close communication with clients to carefully cater their message and tone appropriately. They are expected to serve as a copywriter and editor in service to both clients and for internal projects, producing content that is grammatically correct.
- Project Management: Oversee and participate in the production cycle of deliverables for clients. This includes but not limited to:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Management
- Email Marketing such as Newsletters and Drip Campaigns
- Pay-per-click Advertising (PPC) including Google Ads and Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Site Audits (bi-annual)
- Analytics Reports (quarterly)
- Digital Marketing: Develop and implement effective Digital Marketing Campaign (DMC) strategies for clients, as well as for our sister companies — Ruby Porter & Partnered Solutions IT.
- Proper configuration for analytics tracking and account setup in Moz and Datastudio
- Keyword Research & Competitor Analysis
- Creation of a Voice/Tone Guide
- Ensure that brand messages are consistent
- Collaborating with the Lead Designer on brand graphics
- Completion of a site audit within the first 2 weeks of a new contract
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- 3+ years’ experience in the creation and execution of digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Be highly creative and imaginative with an eye for detail.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills – including proper grammar and spelling.
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment and to collaborate closely with members of other teams.
- Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Able to communicate results to management and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Competent working with Windows-based computers.
- Able to maintain a positive, professional and supportive attitude at all times.
- Be dependable, a good team player, receptive to feedback on projects, flexible with assigned duties, and professional in all areas of his or her work.
- Full-time, in-office position
- Pay Rate: $20/hr to $25/hr DOE
- 401(k) with matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Time & Unlimited PTO
At least two writing samples required with your application.