Well written content matters. Nothing will make a new visitor click off your site faster than if its copy is riddled with errors and doesn’t quickly address their questions in a clean and efficient manner. Good copywriting has the ability to promote a sense of trust and authority with readers. Bad copywriting will make it hard for anyone to take you seriously.
A great landing page should accomplish four goals:
- It should target the best keyword(s) for your audience based on what people are already searching for.
- It should answer the questions that your target audience most wants to know such as how your product or service fixes a specific problem.
- It should be well-written and easy to read, so visitors can quickly find the most important information to them.
- It should be properly built using SEO best practices, so it can climb to the top of the organic rankings for your keyword(s).
Anyone can create a webpage, but not everyone can create a successful landing page. Not treating a published page as finalized is one of the keys to creating great landing pages. That’s why we monitor a landing page’s performance and make adjustments as we see them necessary to make sure your site is always adapting to current conditions.
Blogs are a great tool — not only for giving your business a forum to showcase its knowledge and expertise but also for boosting your SEO. By regularly posting to your blog, you can develop a great resource for your current and potential customers for the problems they often face. A well-kept blog also shows that your company is capable of regularly committing to focusing on ways that you can help solve problems for your clientele.
Social Media Posts
Social media is a great tool for business that allows them to do a number of different things such as:
- Showcasing a more personal nature of your company by sharing behind-the-scenes pictures and content.
- Keeping your repeat customers engaged with your brand, so you stay top of mind when it comes time for them to purchase again.
- Increasing your presence on the internet and providing multiple different channels for potential customers to find you.
- Sharing content that your target audience will find useful, informative, and entertaining.
We also offer our services for creating and managing your newsletters. You can use newsletters to keep your clientele informed of new products, services, and offers. Or you can use them as another way to demonstrate your authority and trustworthiness by providing useful information. Whatever way you want to make newsletters work for your business, Ruby Porter would love to help.